Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, since this isn't a holiday here, things are pretty low-key. Otto is working, but the boys and I went for a swim at the indoor pool this morning. We also signed them up for a four-day morning summer camp that they can attend together. I think this will be good for Sam; he's a little more attached to me at this age then Andy was, so something they can do together which, I hope, will make him more comfortable.

The most patriotic thing we've done so far is that I sang The Star Spangled Banner to them on the way home from the pool. Maybe Otto and I will sing it again later together along with America the Beautiful to jazz things up at dinner.

Sam and Andy also worked with the Play-Doh while we watched some Wimbledon action.






















Look at that - Federer looked right at me!

No comments: