Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lotsa snow!

We've been getting a LOT of snow the past few days. The boys decided to try their cross country skis in the back yard yesterday. I think Andy stuck to the side of the house; here was Sam's attempt.



At this point he looked up to me in the window and informed me that it wasn't working very well.


There has also been a good deal of snow-shoveling.



I got to stay inside to un-decorate the tree. You can see the tree lights reflecting in the window.

Sam displaying the jump/lounge chair that he built.

And in a few hours, everything will be ready to shovel again!

2 comments:

Big D and Me said...

Seriously way too much snow for me - We just got 4 inches the other day and I'm tired of it - of course, maybe with the proper clothing for it I might have a different outlook

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of snow cones!I'll take strawberry!
Nana xox