Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home sweet home


The front and back of our house.


And here is Sam smiling at me, with cookie in hand, as I walked back into the house after taking the picture.

I wish I could tell you this was our house, because our next-door neighbor is such a phenomenal gardener. I guess if you can't have a garden like this yourself, the next best thing is to live next to someone that does!


Thursday evening we went over to Kin Kanyon for a little outdoor grilling at the park. There is a playground and wading pool/sprinkler in the vicinity, so lots to do while we wait for Otto to cook the meat. The city provides wood to use, and there are five or six pits in this area.

Looking for twigs to throw into the fire after some water play.
Enjoying the eats.

AND, Otto made his first Saskatoon pie last week from our Saskatoon stash. This was taken in-process.


YUM!

No comments: