Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Colors

I made a point to take my camera with me today to try and capture some colors before they fade away.

Top of the mornin', right after school drop off.




Mid-afternoon. Sam and I headed out after lunch to Heritage Ranch and around the neighborhood, eventually ending up at the grocery store.








Late afternoon. Andy came home from school, and we went to Bower Ponds.


Running to the playground.


Almost there!



Counting for hide-and-seek.








Nice day. :o)

4 comments:

Bob Brandt said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

really pretty pics, my honies!
Humidity was down here today.. what a difference!
love Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,
The photos are great! You live in a beautiful part of the world. Thanks again for sharing!
Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica

I was looking at the pictures specially the one with the bridge, if you look at the water right in the middle it appears like a submarine is navigating. VERY Strange. Muchos besitos a todos.

Los quiere mucho Tia Tere